This type of schedule will fetch data for the last 30 days and will deliver the report on any specific day
Steps to Schedule Monthly Reports
- 1.Open the report that needs to be scheduled and select the schedule button.
- 2.Select the 'Monthly' option. Click on save and continue.
- 3.Select Report delivery time and day of the month
- 4.Select how much data you want to capture for the report
Data Capture options:
One Month Period:Regardless of how many days are in a month, the report will retrieve the data for that month.
Last Month:The report will fetch the data of the last completed month
Last 30 days:The report will fetch the data from curent date to last 30 days
N Number of days:Report will fetch the data weekly for any number of days from 1 to 31. For example, you can generate a report daily for the last 7 days or 10 days, etc.
Quarter to Date:The report will capture the data from the first date of the current quarter to the current date. This action will repeat every week.
Year to Date:Fetch the data from the first date of the current year to the current date. This action will repeat every week.
- 5.Select the output option. Add or integrate an account if needed.
- 6.Finally, fill in the required fields and select the output file format. Click on 'Save and Continue'.
Good job! You have successfully scheduled your reports.