Learn more about how to schedule the reports to your Email ID.
- 1.Open the report that needs to be scheduled.
- 2.Click thebutton.
- 3.Select how often you want to run the report like Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, and proceed to the next step. Click on Save and continue.
- 4.Pick the date & time and select how much data you want to capture, and proceed to the next step
- 5.Select the output option as an email
- 6.Enter Email: Enter the email address to which you want to send your reports. You can add more than one email address by separating them with a comma.
- 7.Optional Steps:
- Enter CC: Enter the Email IDs to which you want to Carbon Copy the email.
- Enter BCC: Enter the Email IDs to which you want to Blind Carbon Copy the email. This step is Optional.
- Reply Email: Enter the Email address to which the person on the receiving end can reply.
- Personalized Fields: The tool makes it convenient to draft the e-mail. You can drag and drop the personalized fields into the Subjects box or the Contents box.
- Email Subject: Write a brief subject for the email.
- Email Contents: Write a brief description of the scheduled report for your recipient.
- 8.Select Report Format: You can choose between Excel, CSV, and PDF formats for your Report.
- 9.Select Attachment Type: You can choose between Zip, File, and Link type for your email attachment.
- .Zip: You will receive the report in a compressed .zip format. The file is low in size. The report is contained in the file. The report can be viewed by extracting it from the .zip file.
- File: You will receive the report file as it is, in the email attachment.
- Link: You will receive a download link for the report, in the attachment. You can download the report by clicking on the link.
- 10.Ignore Blank Reports: Choose whether you want to receive a report without any active data.
For Example, you have scheduled a Daily Sales Report. Let's consider that one of the days, there were no sales in your store. If you don't want a report without any data, then select 'Yes'. If you still want to go ahead and receive the empty report, then select 'No'.
- 11.Advanced Excel Options
- Header Text: Add a header to your report, which will be shown at the top of the report.
- Text Color: Add a custom color to the Header text. The color is set to Black (000000) by default. You can double-click on the field and select a color, or manually add a hex code.
- Background Color: Add a custom background color for the Header cell. The color is set to White (FFFFFF) by default. You can double-click on the field and select a color, or manually add a hex code.
- Text Size: You can vary the text size from 12 to 24. It is set to 12 by default.
- Text Alignment: You can align the text in the cells to left, right, or center. It is set to 'left' by default.
- 12.Finally, click the 'Save and Continue' button.
Good Job! You have successfully scheduled the reports to your Email ID.