Schedule the reports to be delivered every hour, every 2 hours or every 4 hours etc.
- 1.Open the report that needs to be scheduled and select the schedule button.
- 2.Select the 'Hourly' option from the drop-down. Click on save and continue.
- 3.Select the desired hourly frequency. Click on 'Save and continue'.
- 4.Select how much data you want to capture like Every hour, N Number of days & Week-to-date
Hourly schedule:Schedule the reports to be delivered every hour, every 2 hours or every 4 hours, etc.
N Number of days: Fetch the data weekly for any number of days from 1 to 31. For example, you can generate a report daily for the last 7 days or 10 days, etc.
Week-to-date:Fetch the data from Sunday onwards. For example, Sunday to Monday, Sunday to Tuesday, and Sunday to Wednesday. Sunday remains constant.
- 5.Select the output option. Add or Integrate an account if required.
- 6.Finally, fill in the required fields and select the output file format. Click on 'Save and Continue'.
Good job! You have successfully scheduled your reports.