Comment on page
You can authorize Data Export with your Google Drive account to schedule your reports to be directly delivered to Google Sheets.
- 1.Open the report that needs to be scheduled.
- 2.Click thebutton.
- 3.Select how often you want to run the report like Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly, and proceed to the next step. Click on Save and continue.
- 4.Pick the date & time when the reports need to be delivered. Click on Save and continue.
- 5.Click on the Google Sheets tab and then, click on Connect.
- 6.Select your Google account and click on Allow to grant permission for Data Export.
Note: We are only permitted to view the folder structure of your Google Drive, in order to select the folder in which the Google Sheet would be delivered. We do not have visibility or access to the contents of your Google Drive.
- 7.Select the Google Drive folder in which you wish to receive and store the report.
- 8.Enter the file name and Sheet title.
- 9.Choose to Append, Add Sheets or Overwrite your report data.
- Append: adds the new data at the end of previous report data.
- Add Sheets: adds new data in a separate sheet in the same file.
- Overwrite: Overwrites the previous report data and replaces it with the new report data.
- 10.Finally, click the 'Save and Continue' button to complete the schedule setup.
That's it!. You have scheduled your reports to Google Sheets like a Pro!